JPMorgan Chase Wealth Management - CWM Ops - Investment Servicing Specialist in Westerville, Ohio
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
Wealth Management Operations supports the JPMorgan Private Bank and Chase Wealth Management in JP Morgan’s Asset Management line of business.
The Private Bank is the world’s premier service provider for ultra and high net worth individuals. Our goal is to help these affluent individuals across the globe optimize their wealth, after taxes and across generations. Wealth Management Operations provides end-to-end support for all aspects of the client experience, working closely with client service, fiduciary, product specialty groups, third party vendors and other internal groups.
Chase Wealth Management encompasses our Chase Private Client (CPC) and Chase Investment Services businesses. Through a dedicated team of a banker and J.P. Morgan Advisor, Chase Private Client brings our affluent clients concierge banking from Chase and access to the investment expertise from J.P. Morgan. Chase Investment Services provides investment solutions to a broad range of Chase customers through Chase Investment Advisors. The J.P. Morgan Securities Client Service Center’s mission is to create a great client experience and help individuals across all 50 U.S states to save and invest wisely. The group works in a team environment to assist clients with service over the telephone and serves as experts on our online platform, such as Chase.com.
Investment Servicing Specialist
As an Investment Servicing Specialist you will be a key member of the J.P. Morgan Securities service team in our mission to create great client experiences. Investment Servicing Specialists work in a team environment to provide customer service to investment account holders over the telephone. Investment Servicing Specialists address client issues requiring administrative work or operational tasks that do not require a securities license.
Investment Servicing Specialist create business efficiency by focusing on schedule adherence, active listening skills, first call resolution, and directing calls to specialty groups when appropriate. Investment Servicing Specialists are also experts in our online platform through Chase.com. By helping clients successfully navigate our website or mobile platform, you will provide them more access and flexibility to service their accounts.
Additionally, you may be asked to occasionally support off-phone administrative functions such as data entry, faxing, mail processing, etc. or make outbound phone calls to clients regarding account related service matters (e.g. paperwork not in good order).
Examples of phone calls you will assist with:
· Updating account holder information (Address, phone number, email address, etc.)
· Providing account balances or quotes
· Assisting clients with reading/requesting statements or tax documents; Adjusting paperless settings for documents
· Initiating requests for specialty teams to reach out to the client. For example:
o Completing estate questionnaire for beneficiaries and executors reporting a deceased client.
o Reporting a privacy breach or identity theft
· Chase.com or mobile navigation help, including answering general questions about the online account application or error message
· Providing clients with alternate numbers when appropriate (e.g. branch phone number, annuity/insurance company, etc.)
· Ability to be flexible between the hours of 8:00 am – 9:00 pm EST, Monday through Friday, and Saturdays, 8am-5pm.
· Minimum two years of financial services industry experience with a focus on exceling at client service, preferred
· Excellent verbal and written communication skill
· Ability to manage multiple priorities and computer systems in a fast paced environment; adaptive to change
· Call center experience preferred
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.