JPMorgan Chase Chase Card Services - Marketing Manager, VP – Ultimate Rewards Travel in Wilmington, Delaware
JPMorganChase & Co . (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/ . ChaseConsumer & Community Banking serves nearly 60 million households and 4 million small businesses with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, small business banking and lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. Chase Card Services at https://portal.jpmchase.net/sites/card/AboutUs/Pages/BusinessOverview.aspx consists of two businesses: Consumer and Small Business and Commercial Card. The No. 1 credit card issuer in the U.S. based on loans outstanding.
Consumer andSmall Business offers a broad array of credit cards to meet the needs of individual consumers and small businesses. Our portfolio includes Chase-branded credit cards - Sapphire, Freedom, Ink and Slate as well as co-branded credit cards offered in partnership with well-known brands and organizations, including AARP, Amazon, Disney, Marriott, Southwest Airlines, United Airlines, and many others in the United States and Canada.
As part of Chase’s loyalty organization, the Ultimate Rewards & Loyalty Solutions team is passionate about delivering a simple, personalized and engaging experience to our 20+ million customers with Freedom, Ink and Sapphire products. Based on consumer insight, customer feedback and behavioral data, we are constantly working to improve the digital experience to increase loyalty.
This role will lead marketing communications strategy for the Ultimate Rewards Travel business, and spans many disciplines including loyalty marketing, digital product development, vendor management, cross-functional leadership, and e-commerce. The ideal candidate should have proven success in developing and implementing effective and compelling marketing communications strategy and digital capabilities.
· Develop and implement consumer-centric marketing communications strategies to grow the business in conjunction with third party partners and internal teams, including Ultimate Rewards, Marketing, Communications, Social, Content, Legal & Compliance, as well as Freedom, Ink, and Sapphire product teams
· Manage partnerships with content providers, to both optimize the digital customer experience and identify opportunities to elevate awareness of and engagement with Ultimate Rewards Travel
· Develop strong partner relationships to bring ecommerce best practices and innovation learning into Chase
We’re looking for a teammate who will be:
• Excited & inspired to deliver the best experience for our customers
• Focused on delivering results that benefit both the needs of the customer and the business
• Highly collaborative with the ability to lead within a matrixed organization
• Identify marketing opportunities and website enhancements to increase travel bookings
• Successfully deliver a digital experience that meets or exceeds customer expectations and business goals
• Manage creative agency, design and development teams to deliver a best in class experience
• Constantly identify and drive process improvements with our agency, vendors, and Chase teams to make it easier to get enhancements in market
• Ensure proper controls are put in place for new initiatives
• 5+ years of experience in Loyalty, marketing communications, travel, personalization, digital product development, and e-commerce marketing preferred
• Demonstrated ability to lead and influence cross-functional internal and external teams
• Problem solver with project management skills and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities
• Analytical thinker with ability to interpret results and site metrics to drive change
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Unafraid to be thrown into new projects that will stretch your skills
• BA/BS degree or equivalent experience required
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.