JPMorgan Chase General Manager – Travel & Affinity CoBrand Managing Director in Wilmington, Delaware
Chase is the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion and operations worldwide. Chase serves nearly half of America’s households with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. Customers can choose how and where they want to bank: 5,200 branches, 16,000 ATMs, mobile, online and by phone. For more information, go to Chase.com.
Chase Card Services:
Chase Card Services is a key contributor to the JPMorgan Chase product platform, playing an integral role in the firm's powerful banking franchise. Chase Card Services has a dominant share of the credit card market with leading branded products such as Ink for business, Sapphire for travel, Freedom for cash-back and Slate for those who are looking to save on interest. Chase also offers credit card programs in partnership with many of the world's best brands including Amazon, Disney, Marriott, Southwest and United.
The Position: General Manager – Travel & Affinity CoBrand businesses
Chase Card Services (CCS) is seeking a senior level executive to lead the Travel and Affinity Portfolio, including IHG, AARP, Avios/British Airways and Mary Kay. The role of General Manager, will have full accountability for meeting all of the consumer, small business and partner needs, which includes setting the business unit strategy, managing the P&L and leading a small high performing marketing team. The General Manager will also work cross functionally to deliver business objectives and financial targets against objectives.
This individual will be responsible for working within the Chase Card Services group as well as across the broader Chase organization to understand and direct strategic opportunities, develop marketing plans and execute programs. Likewise this individual will be responsible for collaborating with the partner to understand their broader business objectives and unique partner marketing opportunities and channels, align on multi-year strategy and priorities, and deliver against agreed upon financial metrics and marketing initiatives.
This individual must have strong overall business leadership and be highly focused to ensure results exceed expectations. This individual must have superior knowledge of consumer marketing (including digital/mobile acumen), acquisition, product and portfolio marketing initiatives. Importantly, they should command expert understanding of the key financial drivers such as risk management associated with the acquisition, portfolio and product aspects of the program and will be responsible to deliver the annual P&L objectives.
This position reports to the President of CoBrand Cards, Chase Card Services, and represents a significant leadership opportunity within the Chase organization.
P&L:develop and achieve a multi-year financial plan and make keydecisions around the profit and loss of the business
Business Strategy:create and implement the businessstrategy to drive sustained, profitable growth over time
Marketing: develop product positioning,branding and communications and execute an integrated 360 degree brandmarketing campaign
Innovation: Design and deliver theproduct innovation roadmap, including new products, features and benefitsto sustain the card’s differential advantage vs. competition
Prospect and Customer Marketing: acquirenew customers and deepen relationships with existing customers acrossmultiple internal and external channels. Follow a disciplined process formaking investment decisions that takes into consideration both financialand risk criteria
Customer Experience: design a seamless,digital first customer experience
Risk & Controls: adhere to rules, policies,and regulations associated with product, pricing, risk, and customermanagement. Ensure the entire product organization remains committed tocontrols, compliance and the overall safety and soundness of our business
Leadership - manage a high performingproduct team and lead a large cross-functional team supporting thebusiness
· 15+ years of proven general management and leadership experience; possesses strength in the areas of marketing strategy and operational execution and control
· Extensive acquisition, portfolio and consumer credit card product experience combined with partner/client relationship management, and the ability to actively manage a P&L and project management experience is desired
· Demonstrated ability to build and sustain profitable businesses in a highly competitive environment through marketing strategies and product development
· Experience or expertise in travel, consumer loyalty or hospitality loyalty programs
· Proven consumer marketing skills to include digital channels, mobile and social media
· Track record of building great teams and attracting top talent
· Strategic thinker with a passion for creativity and innovation
· Proven leadership and influencing skills and ability to collaborate across a highly matrixed team.
· Extensive partner negotiation skills
· Proven ability promoting a strong control environment by adhering to risk/control expectations, procedures, and processes
· Demonstrated experience using knowledge of the digital market place to design content, construct knowledge, and communicate ideas
· Proven ability to influence and collaborate across a highly matrixed organization
· Demonstrated experience realizing synergies, and developing organizational best practices within a multi-faceted organization
· Experience delivering end-to-end digital transformations
· Bachelor's degree, Advanced degree preferred
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmativeaction employer Disability/Veteran.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.